Wednesday, November 28, 2007

GTDGmail

clipped from www.lifehacker.com

Download of the Day: GTDGmail



gtdgmail.png
gtdgmail.png

Firefox extension GTDGmail integrates your Getting Things Done implementation directly in your Gmail account.

Gmail has always been a good GTD tool, but GTDGmail makes setting up of all your contexts, projects, and next actions a breeze. Honestly, I already have my own system of labels and whatnot in Gmail that I love, but after looking over and playing around with GTDGmail, I'm very tempted to dive head first into GTD all over again (though, for productivity's sake, I'd recommend everyone try out my Gmail master post, specifically for the Gmail Macros Greasemonkey script).

How does GTDGmail compare to your system? Anyone thinking about giving it a go? Let us know in the comments or at tips at lifehacker.com.




Read more:

Downloads, Firefox, Firefox Extension, Getting Things Done, Gmail, GTD, Productivity, Top



5 comments, latest by GTD Wannabe
Comment




[+]

Add this post to...
del.icio.us
digg
wists


 blog it

No comments:

Blog Archive